For all your auto care needs, contact Schaeffer Automotive of Huntingburg, IN. Our auto repair shop has been providing a wide range of quality automotive repair and maintenance services for over 35 years. With experienced and certified ASE master auto technicians, we can assure you quality services. CALL US TODAY (812) 683-0222
Services we provide include:
- Computer diagnostics - foreign and domestic
- Gas Engine Specialists
- Brake services / new brakes
- Transmission repair
- Oil lubrication
- Alignment service
- Shocks and struts
- Air conditioning and cooling systems
- Exhausts and mufflers
- Belts and hoses and more!
ACDELCO PARTS have been earning the trust of automotive customers and professionals for over 100 years. A global leader in automotive replacement parts and related services, their focus has always been on building a reputation as the number-one source for quality auto parts. From spark plugs, car batteries, and filters to wiper blades, ACDelco has you covered.
MOTORCRAFT Nothing beats an original. Genuine Parts and Motorcraft® are designed for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. Manufactured to strict specifications, they have undergone extensive laboratory and on-the-road testing. They're built to maximize the performance of Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles and provide the confidence the repair will be done right the first time.
PREFERRED JASPER ENGINES AND TRANSMISSIONS We proudly recommend JASPER who has been the industry leader since 1942. With their extensive research, they have insight to correct problems in original manufacture design, improving their products performance, reliability and durability. We proudly recommend and install JASPER Engines & Transmissions remanufactured components and have worked dilligently to earn our Preferred Installer rating through top performances and awards in service and sales. Why do we choose JASPER?
1. Live run, computer assisted testing of popular complete engines assure trouble free performance and peace of mind for our automotive customers who depend on us.
2. Remanufacturing fuel components in a climate controlled environment and computer assisted calibration assures precise fuel delivery and efficiency.
3. Live run dynamometer testing of every running complete diesel allows engines to be tested under varying loads to simulate in-the-vehicle operation.
4. Live run dynamometer testing of every automatic transmission, including Allison, assure trouble free performance and reliable day to day operation.
5. Distribution Center has an inventory of over 30,000 units. Additionally, there is daily delivery that can prevent costly down time, rental bills, and minimal disruption of your daily activities and commitments.
6. JASPER Engines and Transmissions has a 36 months/100,000 miles nationwide transferable warranty - parts and labor - for most consumer and commercial applications up to, and including 1 ton chassis.